At the end of 2021, we carried out a global employee commuter survey to better understand how our employees get to and from work, and the climate impact from this.
- Of the 215 respondents, most reported driving to work using diesel or petrol cars. Of those driving an electric vehicle, all but one employee live in Norway, despite Norway only representing a third of the respondents.
- Employees were also asked what would make it easier to choose a more environmentally friendly option.
- Many employees expressed a desire to continue to work partly from home to avoid long commutes.
- A large number asked for support to make the switch to electrical bikes or cars due to challenges accessing public transport.
- In 2022, we will work to assess how we can address this feedback and support our employees to reduce the footprint of their commutes.